- No helmet needed to use NVGs
- Highly adjustable headband and chin strap
- Stable and comfortable
- Battery pack attachment
- Simple low-profile chin strap
- Cable routing channels
- Padded structural support for NVG mount
The Nightcap is an innovative product from Crye Precision. It fills a niche need for a non-helmet NVG platform but is unlike anything else on the market. While it doesn’t look like much, the Nightcap can support the weight of a dual-tube NVG and has pile tape on the back for mounting a remote battery pack or counterweight. The strap system is easy to adjust and the brow pad is comfortable. The Nightcap™ does not come with a shroud or mount. The carbon fiber substrate that provides rigidity to the front of the platform is pre-drilled for both 3 and 4-hole NVG shrouds. The user simply chooses which type of shroud and pokes holes through the front and back fabric pieces in order to attach it with screws.
One size fits all.
- Crye Precision
- Mesh, Carbon Fiber, Moisture-Wicking Pad
- All 3-Hole, 4-Hole NVG Shrouds
- One Size, Adjustable
- Manufacturer’s P/N: