A Gourmet Salad Garden Seed Collection
Every variety of Renee’s Garden Seeds is personally curated by world pioneering garden innovator Renee Shepherd. Renee personally selects each variety of non-gmo, premium seeds especially for home gardeners. Renee selects varieties that are easy to grow, reliable, and look and taste amazing. You can count on consistent, outstanding performance in your garden in every climate zone in the USA. Renee’s offer the very best kitchen garden vegetable varieties, culinary herbs, and a wide range of fragrant and hard to find old-fashioned flower seeds. You won’t find these varieties at your local hardware store or garden center; these carefully curated varieties are something special.
Every variety in this collection beat out dozens of other competing varieties that didn’t measure up to Renee’s exacting standards. Each seed packet comes with detailed step-by-step planting instructions, grow chart, harvesting instructions, other tips and cooking ideas, written by personally by Renee.
With Renee’s Garden Seeds, you know you are getting carefully trialed, top-quality seeds for the very best varieties chosen from traditional seed producers all over the world. They are more expensive than generic hardware store rack seeds, but wow, are they worth it!
- 15 Seed Packets Included:
- CARROT, Sunshine Orange & Yellow
- CHARD, Tender Baby Leaf
- CUCUMBER, Slicing, Garden Oasis
- GREENS, California Spicy Salad
- KALE, Tuscan Baby Leaf
- LETTUCE, Crisphead, Queen of Crunch
- LETTUCE, Baby Mesclun Cut & Come Again
- LETTUCE, Romaine, 2-Color Caesar Duo
- LETTUCE, Summer Bouquet Trio
- RADISH, 5 Color Garden Party Mix
- SPINACH, – Baby Leaf, Catalina
- ARUGULA, Italian
- PARSLEY, Gigante, Italian
- ONION, Salad, Italian Scallions
- TOMATO, Cherry, Isis Candy
- Non-GMO – Open Pollinated – High Germination Rate
- Seeds For Vegetable Gardening – Minor Seed Substitutions May Occur Due To Seasonality
- Annual — USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Renee’s Garden Brand Seeds – Super Premium Quality Seeds – Collection Personally Curated by World Renown Gardener Renee Shepherd. Detailed Planting Instructions, Grow Chart, Harvesting and Cooking Tips