Solar eCase Generator
Made of rugged watertight ABS plastic, the Solar eCase is a portable, reliable, and self-sufficient solar generator that can supply you with AC, DC and USB power no matter where you are. No power? No problem when you have the Solar eCase at your side!
The Control Panel
Everything you need is placed on a single, user-friendly panel: 12V DC Socket, Anderson 12V output connectors, 2.1A USB Power Ports (x3), LCD Display, 115V AC Outlets (x2), battery terminals, and standard replaceable ATC safety fuses. Also provided is a secured space for the AC charger to fit in!
LCD Display Panel
Our active backlight illuminated LCD panel allows you to see what is happening with the case in a single glance. “Active LCD display” panel means that it shows what is going on in real time: Charging status, faults, solar or turbine connection, wattage output, USB status, and more! With a soft blue illuminated background, it is easy to see what is happening during the day or at night.
115V AC Power
The case features an 800W modified sine wave AC power inverter that has a surge capability of 1600W. 800 watts is enough power to operate computers, lights, TV, DVD, satellite communications, cameras, radio, electric tools, HAM Radios, or other electronic needs in the field.
The Solar Panel
The Solar Panel is a 4-piece, lightweight, folding panel that offers up to 60 watts of power and fits neatly in the case. Connected to the eCase via Anderson connectors, simply unfold the panel, connect to the case, and lay facing the sun; the charging will begin automatically.
With the ability to add additional batteries and additional Solar Panels (up to 150W), the Solar eCase Generator is mission ready for today and adaptable for what lies ahead.
Fitted into a durable yet lightweight watertight case with pressure relief valve, the Solar eCase is protected while in transport. The resilient, crush-resistant case is made to handle the bumps and bruises of travel, airlines, and other rough handling.
Quick List of Features
- Battery Chemistry: Sealed Lead-Acid
- Battery:12V, 26Ah
- Solar Controller: 10A
- Solar Panel Input: up to 150W
- Power Inverter: 800W/1600W Peak Surge
- Power Inverter: MSW (Modified Sine Wave)
- AC Output: 115V – 60Hz
- AC Output: (2) Universal Outlets
- AC Output Control: Power Switch
- Cooling Fan: Temperature/Load Controlled
- No Load Draw: <0.5A
- Low-Battery Alarm: 10.5V (±0.5V)
- Low-Battery Shut-Down: 9.5V (±0.5V)
- DC Socket: (1) 12V, 15A Auto-Reset
- DC Terminals: Anderson Connectors
- DC Input: 11V-15V
- Voltage Display: LCD
- Dimensions (closed): 18.3 x 14.4 x 7.3
- Weight: 33.7lbs.
- Device Warranty: 2 Years
- Battery Warranty: 1 Year
- Panel Composition: Monocrystalline
- Panel Voltage: 16V-22V
- Panel Efficiency: 17%
- Max Wattage: 60 Watts
- Solar Controller: 10A (75W)
- Input Voltage Range: 90V-230V AC
- Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Output Current: 12V, 2A Max
- Output: 12V DC Male
Green= Fully Charged/Float
*Please make sure the battery switch is “ON” while charging!
- 12V DC
- Length: 39 inches
- Safety Fuse: 15A Replaceable