All American SUN OVEN
The ALL NEW All American Sun Oven has retained the best qualities of the original Global Sun Oven and added many more user friendly features to create America’s most efficient hassle free solar appliance for cooking, water pasteurization, and dehydrating.
Cook, Bake, Dehydrate, or Boil with the World’s
Most Universal Power Source…
Sample Cooking Times
Beef Roast, 2.5 lbs = 1 hour, 20 minutes
Baked Chicken, 3 lbs = 1 hour, 15 minutes
Bread = 45 minutes
Rice = 40 minutes
Chocolate Cake = 35 minutes
Granola = 20 minutes
- Reaches Temperatures of 360 to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit! in USA
- Bake, Boil, or Steam Foods — Boil or Pasteurize Water!
- American made with uniquely American features!
- Dehydrate Fruits, Vegetables, or Jerky!
- Slow cook or cook in comparable time to conventional stove tops or ovens!
- As Portable as a Small Suitcase — Only 22 lbs!
- Ruggedly Built for Years of Trouble-Free Use!
- Totally Safe — No Danger of Fire!
For the past 28 years, SUN OVENS® have been widely used around the world in more than 126 countries and have become the world’s most well-respected solar cooking appliance. The All American SUN OVENS® combines the experience gained by cooking millions of meals with the distinctive American cooking needs and lifestyle to create a uniquely American SUN OVEN® which:
- Is 20% larger than prior model SUN OVENS® to cook a greater volume of food and accommodate many standard size baking pans.
- Takes the guesswork out of aligning with the sun.
- Has improved wind resistance.
- Includes CD with hundreds of recipes& Emergency Preparedness Organizer CD and videos.
The All American SUN OVEN®…
The All American SUN OVEN®
helps you harness the power of the sun. One source of power that never fails is the light of the sun. Whether you’re dealing with a power outage or conserving energy, the SUN OVEN® enables you can capture the power of the sun to cook without fuel.
Lets You Create Your Favorite Recipes
You can cook almost anything – breads, cakes, muffins, pizza, vegetables, poultry, fish, meats, casseroles, grains, pasta, and desserts, just to name a few.
Provides High Cooking Temperatures
Reach temperatures of 360 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, which are more than sufficient to bake, boil, or steam your favorite foods.
Makes Foods Taste Better
Sun-baked foods stay moister and have less shrinkage than conventional oven-cooked foods.
You Choose The Cooking Time: Fast or Slow
Cooks in as little as 20 minutes longer than cooking in a conventional oven or stove top, or lets you slow cook all day.
Heat water for drinking, doing dishes, and personal hygiene.
Is Ruggedly Built
Not a toy. It is a serious appliance that is made for years of trouble-free use.
Most Energy Efficient Way to Rehydrate Food Storage
Uses less energy and water to rehydrate and cook dehydrated and freeze dried foods.
Is a Great Hedge Against Power Interruptions
Be prepared for any interruption to traditional power sources. You will be able to cook any kind of food as well as boil water. You can enjoy peace of mind in knowing that as long as there is sunshine, you will have all the power you need to cook all your meals.
NEVER BURN DINNER AGAIN
There is never any burning or scorching to ruin a meal.