Biostate Celox Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds. Foxseal™ is designed for simple, consistent performance in the field as a tool in prevention and treatment of pneumothorax. The advanced adhesive works on wet or hairy skin. Foxseal™ is a compact size to fit neatly in Individual First Aid Kits, so that leaks from creased dressings that are stored folded are no longer an issue. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated and the design is valve-free. The chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals. Foxseal™ provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations.
Foxseal™ provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations.
• Strong adhesion in extreme conditions
• Two per pack for ballistic wounds
• Compact, fits IFAK without creasing or folding
• Simple no-valve design
• Vent with large, easy to operate tab
• Two seals per pack
• FDA and CE listed
• 4 tear notches for opening
• Injuries up to 15cm maximum length
• Adhesion performance maintained at -18°C and +55°C
• Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting
• Re-sealing adhesive
Foxseal™ Chest Seal hydrogel seal, oval, overall length 6.5”, two per pack with white, corrugated peel tab, no valve. To cover penetrating chest injuries. 6.3 x 6.3 inch.
There are no reviews yet.