- GMRS 2-Way Radios – The GMRS-V2 Features 200 Customizable Channels that can be used for GMRS, NOAA or Scanning. The radio has the ability to scan and check for activity. The GMRS-V2 offers an IP54 weather proof resistant casing.
- Customizable – Quickly add any GMRS/NOAA Channels/Scanner Channels to any channel location. GMRS channels are customizable to use up to 5W output and transmit on narrowband or wideband. Customize channel names and more using the free CHIRP programming software
- Feature Packed – Nuisance Channel Scan Skip, Display Sync, FM Radio, NOAA Radio, Transmit Time-Out, Busy Channel Lockout, DTMF Keypad, Adjustable Scanning Modes, Dual Watch, Adjustable Squelch
- Kit Includes: GMRS-V2 Radio, 1800mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, CH-8 Charger, CH-8 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
- BTECH is proud to be in the USA, which allows you to have the best available local support for any issue that may arise. BTECH only engineers and develops radio products. This brand focus allows you to have the best available radios and accessories with the most features, with real USA warranty and support.
GMRS-V2 GMRS Two Way Radio
The Most Versatile and Powerful GMRS Two Way Radio
The GMRS-V2 has received a major chipset revision from our previous groundbreaking GMRS-V1. The GMRS-V2 has 200 completely programmable channels that you can arrange, modify, and use as: GMRS, NOAA, or Scanner channels. You can quickly add or remove multiple GMRS channels to any location, using our quick and easy on-board menus.
5W Maximum Power & Changeable Antenna
The GMRS-V2 has the maximum allowed power output of 5W. The GMRS-V2 uses a standard SMA female antenna, allowing for use with vehicle antennas such as the Nagoya UT-72G for GMRS use.
Dual Watch and Dual PTT
The GMRS-V2 has one built-in receiver that can simultaneously monitor two channels (semi duplex). The radio chassis has two push-to-talk buttons, the upper PTT transmits on the upper display; while the lower PTT transmits to the lower display.
Want to keep it simple? The GMRS-V2 also offers synced display and single PTT modes to simply monitor a single channel as well.
IP54 Weather Resistant
Snow, rain, or shine you can feel free to use your GMRS-V2 radio no matter what the weather conditions are. The GMRS-V2 is weather resistant and splash proof.
Long Range GMRS Radio
The GMRS-V2 transmits at the maximum allowed power of 5W for GMRS use. In ideal situations (unobstructed use), it can transmit up 36 miles handheld to handheld, or up to 100 miles with a GMRS repeater.
BTECH BL-8 USB-C Charging
The BL-8 battery now includes USB-C charging, providing users with greater flexibility and convenience in powering their devices. With this feature, you can charge the battery directly using a USB-C cable, or you can still use the CH-8 desktop charger if you prefer.
The USB-C charging feature makes it easy to charge your BL-8 battery on the go, using a power bank or a laptop with a USB-C port. This means you no longer have to rely on the CH-8 desktop charger, which may not always be available or convenient to use.
Kenwood K1 Accessory Compatibility
The GMRS-V2 uses the Kenwood K1 accessory jack, making it compatible with a large amount of speaker mics and accessories. The K1 accessory jack is the most common accessory jack in the radio market. Pair the GMRS-V2 with the QHM22D speaker mic to allow full dual PTT compatibility.
NOAA Weather Radio, SOS Alarm & Flashlight
Stay prepared! The GMRS-V2 includes a high powered LED flashlight.
The GMRS-V2 also has an SOS alarm mode that allows both onsite and broadcasted alarm modes.
Quickly toggle to hear your local NOAA broadcast and alerts without any additional programming.
The GMRS-V2 includes a built in FM radio. You can still monitor your primary selected channel simultaneously and it will interrupt the FM radio when a transmission is received.
VOX Hands Free Operation
Use the radio hands-free with VOX. You can use the included dual PTT earpiece kit or your own preferred accessory to transmit when the radio detects your voice for hands-free operation. It also works with the QHM22 Dual PTT Speaker Mic and the QHM07 Surveillance earpiece kit.
The GMRS-V2 is ready to go out of the box, but can be customized further with CHIRP support (custom channel names, custom boot up name, and more).
The GMRS-V2 uses the PC03 programming cable (not included). Software is Windows, OS X, and Linux compatible.
Easily create a radio template and copy it to all radios and easily set a similar standard for each group of radio users.
|GMRS 462.5500 ~ 467.7250 MHz (Rx & Tx) / UHF & VHF (Scanning & Receiver) / FM Radio
|200 Channels: Programmable with GMRS, NOAA, or VHF/UHF Scanner Channels
|Privacy Tones (PL/DPL)
|All CTCSS and DCS tones are supported.
|K1 Kenwood 2 Pin Jack
|Single/Dual PTT Toggle Modes, Display Sync, Nuisance Channel Scan Skip, SOS Alarm, NOAA Weather Channels, Transmit Time-Out, Busy Channel Lockout, DTMF Keypad, Adjustable Scanning Modes, Dual Watch, Adjustable Squelch
|IP54 Weather Resistant
|Compatible with all UV-82 and GMRS-V1 Chassis Accessories
Common Questions and Answers
- Q: What is the charge and usage time?
- A: The radios will fully charge in 3-4 hours, and the battery will last 18 hours on normal usage.
- Q: Is it compatible with other walkie talkies?
- A: Yes, it supports all CTCSS and DCS tones used by other brands and will operate with all FRS/GMRS radios.
- Q: What is the maximum range?
- A: Range varies on topography: Repeater Use: Up to 100 miles | Hill to Valley: 36 miles | Open Flat Terrain: 3-5 miles | Urban/Outside Buildings: ~1 mile
BTECH: We are proud to be here in the USA
BTECH radios are designed and supported right here in the USA. A BTECH label means you are getting a radio with real US based support, and development! If you ever have an issue, our team will be prompt, knowledgeable, and supportive to ensure your radio operates exactly as it should.