Celtic Sea Salt® Brand – Light Grey Celtic
Light Grey Celtic® is our original, whole crystal (coarse), moist sea salt that is completely unrefined and is the ideal staple for all your salt needs. Light Grey Celtic® gets its light grey hue from the pure clay lining of the salt beds where it is harvested.
Harvested with three simple ingredients: Sun, wind and human skill – preserving the vast array of vital trace minerals. The Light Grey Celtic® grinder is easy to grind and comes filled and is refillable. All of our grinders are free of metal to avoid corrosion with the moist salt. Use for your daily cooking or as a finishing salt.
But isn’t Salt Bad for You?
Well, all the medical and scientific studies condemning table salt would appear to be justified, except for the fact that these studies examined only refined white salt, a biologically damaging, completely unnatural and chemicalized substance. In the industrial refining process, as many as 82 trace minerals and essential macro nutrients are forcibly removed, leaving only a single compound made of sodium and chlorine.
Why Sea Salts?
- Celtic Sea Salts are a prime condiment that stimulates salivation, helps to balance and replenishes all of the body’s electrolytes.
- It provides renewed energy
- It gives you a high resistance to infections and bacterial diseases
- It supplies all 82 vital trace minerals to promote optimum biological function and cellular maintenance.
- It balances alkaline/acid levels
- It restores good digestion
- The natural iodine in these salts protects against radiation, atomic fallout and many other pollutants.
- It can aid in relieving allergies and skin diseases
- And overall greatly reduces toxins and to help prevent ill-health
- Properly stored, salt keeps virtually indefinitely.