Cosmoline Remover SS-245 is Highly Effective in Removing Cosmoline from Metal Surfaces.
SS-245 also reliably…
- Removes heavy carbon, wax, grease, oil, polishing compounds, adhesives and many other tough contaminants.
- Removes adhesive residue, tape and stickers from metal or glass surfaces
- Preps surfaces for painting, coating, bonding, plating and polishing
- Removes polishing compounds from optical quality mirrors and other glass surfaces
SS-245 effectively removes our Cosmoline Wax, Grease and Oil formulations.
SS-245 is also a great solvent for Parts Washers as well as Electrical and Precision Cleaning:
- High Solvency (106kb)
- High Flash Point (145F) & Low Evaporation Rate
- High Dielectric Strength (45,000 v/cm)
- No Residue
- Light, Clean Scent
ALWAYS INCLUDED: All aerosol cans come with 6-inch extension straws which allow you to apply product in hard-to-reach surfaces, crevices, gaps, cavities, etc.
** Components of SS-245 do not appear on any of the EPA’s lists of toxic or hazardous substances. With a flash point of 145°F (TCC), SS-245 is not considered hazardous for shipping by ground or air, according to IATA and U.S. DOT regulations.
There are no reviews yet.