The Chinook Tactical Medical Kit – Medical Panel Insert (TMK-MPI) holds all the necessary supplies for TCCC recommended treatments with plenty of room for additional items. With its unique overlapping hinge system, the Medical Panel Insert can be oriented either vertically for backpack insertion or horizontally for messenger bag insertion; simply pull apart the overlapping hinges and reconfigure the panels in your preferred orientation. The Medical Panel Insert can be used as a standalone medical sheet, and comes with three large removable mesh pouches, four small removable mesh pouches, and two small removable instrument panels. Made of 500 denier Cordura nylon and is MOLLE compatible with PALS webbing.
- 500 Denier Cordura nylon
- Semi-rigid panels
- Removable carry handles for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Vertical hinges for backpack insertion
- Horizontal hinges for messenger bag insertion
- Loop fastener attachment points for name tag placement
- 3 removable large mesh pouches, 8″ x 8″ x 1.5″
- 4 removable small mesh pouches, 4″ x 8″ x 1.5″
- 2 removable instrument panels, 4″ x 8″
- 8 removable name tags: BANDAGE 1, BANDAGE 2, AIRWAY, CHEST, INTRAVENOUS, and 3 blank labels
*Not made with natural rubber latex.
To ensure timely shipments of our kits and modules, we may substitute items where necessary.