The Ops-Core FAST Bump Helmet Lightweight Polymer Non Ballistic Helmet is feature-rich, low-cost alternative to their popular FAST Bump Carbon Fiber Shell. It is designed to include all the revolutionary bells and whistles of the FAST series, the Bump does not disappoint. There is no bending or warping often found in other polymer “skater-type” helmets. The second difference is in the night vision shroud. The FAST Bump has its shroud in-molded directly in the shell. This truly innovative design feature creates an extremely rigid and stable platform for attaching night vision mounts and cuts down on the overall weight because of the lack of hardware. The Ops-Core FAST Bump retains all the features of the FAST family of helmets.
The sides of the helmet sport proprietary FAST-ARC 4-position Rail Connectors for securing accessories like lights. These ARC’s act as the hub for an entire suite of modular accessories.
• Works in conjunction with locking and rotating adapters that utilize emergency break-away features for airborne operations.
• Upper ARC dovetail for devices like low-profile lights, video camera, visor, mandible and up-armor side covers.
• Corner ARC buckle receiver for gas and O2 mask strap kit attachments that eliminate the bulk and clutter of traditional bayonet style mounts.
• Lower ARC dovetail for devices like flip-out COM headset, battery pack, goggle strap keeper, mandible and up-armor side covers.
• Over-the-center side hook attachment for devices like illuminator, strobe light and battery pack.
The FAST Bump Helmet incorporates the BISS-NVD lanyard/ elastic tensioner which eliminates night vision mount rattle and vibration by keeping your devices taut against the helmet shell. When not in use, the bungie-cord lanyards hook into holes under the shroud for storage.
The Ops-Core FAST Bump Helmet strikes the perfect balance between functionality and cost. It offers the most coveted accessories and features found in the higher-price FAST Helmets, but at a price point most individuals can afford.
- Injection-Molded Polymer, 35% Glass-Filled Nylon
- 1.31 lbs. (Medium), 1.39 lbs. (Large), 1.46 lbs (X-Large)
- Shell Size:
- Medium (20 7/8″ – 22″), Large (22 – 23 1/4), X-Large (23 1/4 – 24 3/8″)
- USGI Rhino Mount, Norotos AKA2, INVG, Wilcox L4 G24, L4 G01 L4 G02, L4 G21, L4G29
There are no reviews yet.