HazProof®, Certified To NFPA 1991 For Chemical And Hazmat Cleanup, Emergency Response And Domestic Preparedness
Made of special polymer material, this comfortable boot meets and surpasses protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of ASTM F 1001 (21 chemicals) for hazardous chemical emergencies in accordance with Test method ASTM F 739. Perfect for chemical and hazmat cleanup. With the growing reality that chemical warfare agents are now a threat to the civilian population, domestic preparedness programs are developing rapidly. The HazProof boot has been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents! Made in The U.S.A., Size 7-13
- Injection molded seamless construction for 100% liquid proofprotection.
- Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of anencapsulated suit, for comfortable fit.
- Stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off whilewearing gloves.
- Meets ANSI spec. Z41 PT99 MI/75 C75 EH, for steel toe impact andcompression, and Electrical Hazard Protection*.
- Steel mid-sole meets and exceeds CSA Z195-M for sole and heelpuncture resistance.
- Steel shank provides firm arch support.
- Blown closed cell EVA mid-sole for all day cushion comfort.
- Sure grip cleated outsole has excellent abrasion and slip resistance.
- Bright orange color for high visibility.