Xantrex Truecharge 2 24V Battery Charger
The XANTREX TRUECHARGE-2, 20 AMP BATTERY CHARGER, 24V, 3 BANK BATTERY CONNECTION battery chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design. In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. Thanks to their inherent drip-proof design characteristics, the TRUECharge2 chargers can be mounted in multiple positions.
Designed for recreational and commercial mobile applications worldwide, TRUECharge2 accepts 90 – 265 Vac, 47-63 Hz which makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read display of the TRUECharge2 20A, 40A and 60A 12V models can be augmented with an optional remote panel. Each models comes with built-in protection against surges and spikes on the AC power line.
TRUECharge2 20A, 40A and 60A are equipped with NEW PARALLEL STACKINGfeature. This allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 120A for large battery banks. This requires the optional Remote Panel (part #808-8040-01).
- Worldwide AC input
- Double output current with new parallel operation
- 20A fast recharge of up to three battery banks
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging, and flooded, gel, AGM, or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Protections include: Reverse battery polarity protection, Over and under-temperature protection, DC over-voltage protection, Battery overcharging protection
- Optional Battery temperature sensor
- Optional Remote Panel
|Output Current||20 A|
|Output Voltage||24 Vdc|
|AC Input Voltage||90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz|
|DC Output Connections||3 positive, 1 negative|
|Recommended battery size||90 Ah to 200 Ah|
|Operating Temp||0 to 60°C|
|Storage Temp||-40 to 80°C|
|Dimensions/Weight||2.8″ X 6.7″ X 9.8″/ 4.8 lb|