- Family Countertop Drinking Solution, Camping Water Purification, Survival, Disaster Situation.
- High Capacity Flow Rate of 12 Gallons Per Hour, Thousands of Gallons, Subject to Pre-screening / Water Source.
- Filter Outperforms EPA Testing Guidelines For Removal of Contaminants, Improves Taste.
- Five Minute Setup – Immediate Water Production, No Priming, Easy Setup, No Tools Required.
- Ten Piece Set Includes: Two 5 Gallon Food Grade Buckets, Two Lids, Two Water Spigots (one extra spare), One Nano Gravity Filter, Pre-Filtration Screen Insert, H2O ResQ ($25 value) a long term natural water storage / preservation solution, Instruction Pamphlet – Made in the USA!
Ten Piece Set Includes : Two 5 Gallon Food Grade Buckets, Two Lids, Two Water Spigots (one extra spare), One Nano Gravity Filter, Pre-Filtration Screen Insert, H2O ResQ ($25 value) a long term natural water storage / preservation solution, Instruction Pamphlet.
Just one of our Nano Filters will purify several thousand gallons of water and that is also subject to the source. The true test of a filter is realized in an emergency situation, where you will need to be able to purify many different types of fresh water sources, not only municipal water with a reliable, acceptable production flow.
The Dry Element, “Smart Nano Ionic Gravity Filter” was primarily engineered to provide a high water flow rate, to provide a high level of biological pathogen elimination and to provide safe drinking (potable) water. Our Non-Ceramic Nano Filter design also removes and/or reduces Inorganic Compounds, Heavy Metals, VOC’s, PCB’s, and pharmaceuticals. The filter provides approximately a 25% reduction in fluoride and that is subject to variables, such as the water flow rate, pH levels, saturation levels, contact time, etc.
Please note, no one filter is designed to remove everything from a water source. Other ceramic type based filters require additional filters, specifically designed to only remove fluoride, utilizing unique absorption compounds. Unfortunately, this can greatly affect the efficiency of the filter, longevity, water flow rate, etc. These ad on filters also increase cost and may negate the primary purpose of a water purification filter.
Our Nano Gravity Filter is a Sub-micron Series, is NSF/ANSI 42- and 61- Certified and UPCCertified by the IAPMO organization.
The filter is Made in the USA.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Dry Element|
|Number of Items||10|
There are no reviews yet.