KATADYN PowerSurvivor 80E Desalinator
Reverse Osmosis Watermaker – 12 Volt DC
Ideal for 1 to 6 people or use on boats to 39-feet LOA.
The rugged modular model PS80E produces over 3 gallons per hour. Best of all, it is both easy to maintain and efficient, drawing only 8 amps.
Simplicity – The 80E is remarkable for its simplicity. As a result you can perform periodic maintenance with a few common tools and easy to follow instructions.
Compactness – Relative to its output, the 80E is extraordinarily compact. For those with fewer space constraints, the 80E is offered in an attractive vibration-dampening enclosed variation.
Efficiency – With the patented Energy Recovery System, the 80E produces volumes of water at a fraction of the energy used by conventional watermakers.
Durability – The 80E housing is built of 316 stainless steel and is covered by the best warranty in the business – 3 years on most components.
- Flow rate (+/- 15%) at 3.4 gallons/hour (12.9 lph)
- Modular model – (This is not an enclosed model)
- Power input – 12 volts DC (draws 8 amps)
- Pump dimensions –
6″ (152mm) H x 16″ (406mm) L x 14″ (356mm) W
- Membrane module dimensions –
31″ (787mm) Length x 2.5″ (64mm) Diameter
- Prefilter module dimensions –
12″ (305mm) Length x 6″ (152mm) Diameter (allow 7″ (180mm) for hose bend)
- Feedwater flow rate – 34 gallons/hour (128.7 lph)
- Salt Rejection -98.4% average (96% minimum)
- Hand-Held Salinity/TDS Meter included
There are no reviews yet.