Keep on drinking clean drinking water, when you’re existing cartridge has reached it’s filtration capacity, unscrew, install this new one and you’re good to go for another 6,000 litres / 1,585 US gallons
– Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
– FAILSAFE – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
– Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
– No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
– Robust outer shell and carry strap for use in the most demanding of environments
– Manufactured in the UK
– Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
The LIFESAVER bottle is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. Icon Lifesaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), Viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and Cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.9% (Log 3)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Optional activated carbon filter removes chlorine, taste, smell and odour|
|DRY WEIGHT||635 grams / 22 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||6,000 Litres / 1,585 US Gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||2.5 Litres / Min @ 0.25 bar (g)|
|BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY||750 ml|
* Tested by BCS laboratories issued 5/01/15 based on an adaption of NSF/ANSI P231 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage contaminated water.
**Volume of water filtered by the bottle and flow rates dependant on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.
This product includes:
– 1 x LIFESAVER 6000UF cartridge
– 1 x bottle cartridge kit (cartridge plug seal and cartridge flat seal)